Friday, February 28, 2020

Just like old times ...DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

Notes from sisters in hell once long ago, lessons to share. Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues. Blue nails out for slaps to faces of fools, freaks, and frogs. Have been stuck on fools, frogs, reptiles, serpents, and the likes of the common one page kinds of people, and how they are not good for me to be around.

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.πŸ€‘ πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,.πŸ€‘ πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚.Happy happy happy birthday to you have a swell wonderful Bless'd...U're slowly easing those numbers up. With this mission accomplished what's next on your agenda Penny. HAPPY B-Day..

Just like old times ...DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

Image may contain: 5 people
TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. 'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Every mind is its own world.🀑LAST CHANCE . to have, dreams to work.Wow. You're very graphic. Way to twist my words deep into me. Sorry I made you feel so strongly.Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior.. Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?
No photo description available.
Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬 Breaking the Silence.CANT WAIT! | Facebook | Out of Box Sister in shades, lions, tigers, bears, voices in my head, searching for a man, heads above common, giant in the fields, of schools on hard knocks, master of humor, wits, charms.
5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDo You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon. Good times, sad times, sons to shine, freaks in the knight, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment