Saturday, February 29, 2020

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Asking you as loves the Beach Slow down eating sugar saturated foods.Count your Calories keeping them below USRDA And USE.


 ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸถAmerican Birds, ๐Ÿง๐ŸงTalks To Hands,๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿถ...Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views..

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish.  Asking you as loves the Beach Slow down eating sugar saturated foods.Count your Calories keeping them below USRDA And USE. 


Tips on acts, actions, rites ot reasons, to take stuff, shit of a veteran, on the street, dodge the dawgs, and monkeys in packs, dances with the rats, the roaches, in the apartment of rednecks, out of the woods: before, trash left over from New York. Adriana Agresti,

Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸถAmerican Birds, ๐Ÿง๐ŸงTalks To Hands,๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿถ...Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views..

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Asking you as loves the Beach Slow down eating sugar saturated foods.Count your Calories keeping them below USRDA And USE. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish.




Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room?I Carry My Dick In A Silk Bag.Jewish sluts,Sheri Jarrot, bald head baby, Rachel Jarrot, rotten apple, waste of cum. Good time toads, and Rach Jay, Gay and fat, land whales for a dollar.We Are NOT The Same. - I Read Books And Shit.
Image
Psst... Wolves are essential. Pass it on ๐ŸบIt's COLD outside!Keep warm It's not easy being a wolf in Montana. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally. 
Image
PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?Frank Agresti, Juliana Santiago. Franky Trees, nuts and beans, goats and sheep, love and hate, horns to sound, good times, trips to hell and back. Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done. 



Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Anybody, everybody.Who likes the San Diego Beaches in Summer.If you are over weight,and like to save money,and get thin ? Blues Jam Session.

Image

 Looking for nice figures this summer . . .Losing weight,looks,and feels great.Frank Agresti, Juliana Santiago. Franky Trees, nuts and beans, goats and sheep, love and hate, horns to sound, good times, trips to hell and back.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
Image result for Good Days
Plenty of frogs, plenty of fish, plenty of good and evil to check for the lights to come on. Sinners and saints, the seven days of the week, to party and play, tricks and traders on the low roads, RV camper. |Dream life of shit to trade, freaks out at night, suckers on the beach. Coins to flip, cards on the table, poker players, dazes stoned. Jewish Rites, Sluts And Snakes, Tricks and Trades, Cum Suckers in the winds.

 ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸถAmerican Birds, ๐Ÿง๐ŸงTalks To Hands,๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿถ...Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views..



Tricks and trades to cum and play on the dark sides of the moon.Men And Boys, Baby Boomers, Jacks And Balls In A Bag, Marbles To Win And Lost. Glory Dazes. Coins to flip, cards on the table, poker players, dazes stoned. Jewish Rites, Sluts And Snakes, Tricks and Trades, Cum Suckers in the winds

No comments:

Post a Comment