Saturday, February 29, 2020

I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?



Grammy-award winning artist/actor Louie Rankin has died in a car crash in Canada. R.I.P Folded hands πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸ½Back On Boat: Relationships Values,Cons & Pros:Sex, Dating,And Relationships:All things love:lucky breaks 2.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️The president is a corrupt human tornado.

Image
I think everyone who chooses to stay out of politics(which is your right) should make a mental note of where they would draw the line and feel it necessary to get involved. Then ask yourself, is it possible that point already happened, but it happened too slowly to notice. I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?The president is a corrupt human tornado.
Are you still in military, still a cop, with a fancy name, sorry, not sure where pictures are, with check, lots of views to share.Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coin s To Play, Signs Of Good... I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

GLORYDAZESDONEGLORYDAZESTOCOME.BLOGSPOT.COM

The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin.Let's enjoy Mother Nature.🌲🌌. Help for Homeless #Veterans:The president is a corrupt human tornado.

No comments:

Post a Comment