Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself...One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes.    May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'When you discover that Toph stole your cactus juice stash... WTF, 

Lost my wallet at The Little Pickle on fairview, It had my rent money, atm card,credit cards and id. While at home watching TV with my daughter after her soccer game a police officer showed up at my door with my wallet and said a homeless man returned it. Not one dollar was missing,not one credit card was out of place.


Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.
May be an image of text that says 'IME FADE 10 9 8 7 6 Stop Wasting Your Time Start Using @CADASHBOARD'

 The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself...One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. 


Let's welcome our new members:
Angel Desilva,Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Heads to knocks, rocks to roll again, out of touch. The Washington Post shared,More of this coming, unfortunately.CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. I AM GOING TO CRY .
May be an image of 4 people, people standing and text

 The best thing about being alive?...Even morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself...One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment