Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....

 HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens,Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:"Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers.


Dreams For Life, Glory Dazes Done. Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Spinning Tales Told. Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop. Stars to shine bright, stars out in the darkness, happy tales to share. Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....

On July 19 2016 Steven Jackson: went to Home Depot to buy materials for a small…


On July 19 2016 Steven Jackson: went to Home Depot to buy materials for a small roof repair. Upon lowering his tailgate to load, he immediately felt… - Peter Pan -

I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year. It’s ME vs ME! Make someone smile everyday, but always remember.. you are that someone, too.Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....
May be a cartoon of text that says 'Life is too short to be normal. Stay weird. HIGHER PERSPE CTIVE NEvEN'

SONGSTOSINGDANCESINTHERAINFACETOADS.BLOGSPOT.COM. Y'all may think I'm ugly but my moms friends on Facebook don't'HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens,Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151: And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person...Lets enjoy the moment.We can take it as slow as you want. No worries .

'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Me Me Me Me Me.RACHEL JARROT,GOLDEN CALF: WHAT BEEF? SHEEP AND GOATS, DANCERS. HEADS TO COUNT, VIEWS, VOICES, VALUES, HORNS, HATS, HOES, WAVES FOR THE PITS, DANCES WITH WOLVES. SNAKES, SPIDERS, WORMS, GOOD TIME TOADS.Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....
May be an image of text that says 'BE CRAZY. BE STUPID. BE WEIRD. SILLY BE WHATEVER. BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT HAPPY.'

Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....

🙂 I am just trying this out.Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .Lets enjoy the moment.We can take it as slow as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment