Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Mad Hatter is a state of mind . Born on days out of stupid brains,I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist.

 
 Unsheltered: ‘Homeless’ doesn’t tell the whole story in San Diego.  Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want.

COVID-19 canceled many events that were planned at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone.Mad Hatter is a state of mind . Born on days out of stupid brains,I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist.
Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ..Say it Again girl: Earth Angels, Birds, And Butterflies, Songs Played. Daily walks. Love, love, love!It is NOT.


Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. Life is so very precious. God has four gifts for you: Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones! Faces of Evil.


Unsheltered: ‘Homeless’ doesn’t tell the whole story in San Diego.Lessons Daily: Angels.Wat Lake Elsinore. Excuses Andrea Johnson, Assholes,Black,Yellow,Read,Wasps,Not Honey Makers,Jewish Pigs,Hogs,Cattle Runs:Crooks 2.: YREKA STONER TOWN...Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.
 

. BATTLESWONDAILY.BLOGSPOT.COM Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services: To Give, To Share, To Teach, Hats To Wear.This is where we are at...

Notes of the dead birds, tales of the military dead, bones in a box. Tales told on seven seas, sailors and navy seals, trips by water. Bitches, and babes, on big birds, lovers of sailors blue. Colors of the rainbows, colors of the greens, colors of the flags, tips and tales.
May be an image of text that says 'I organized a threesome last night....there ...there were a couple of no shows, but I still had a good time.'

  Unsheltered: ‘Homeless’ doesn’t tell the whole story in San Diego.Lessons Daily: Angels.Wat Lake Elsinore. Excuses Andrea Johnson, Assholes,Black,Yellow,Read,Wasps,Not Honey Makers,Jewish Pigs,Hogs,Cattle Runs:Crooks 2.: YREKA STONER TOWN...Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.

Arts Leaders of Color Emergency Fund organized by Joshua Jenkins

Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment