Saturday, October 16, 2021

Another Day for a Workout. MONEY IS MONEY.. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy,

 Another Day for a Workout. MONEY IS MONEY.. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy.


Birthdays notes, happy holidays on one level, good times, blue birds to sing. Into the woods, on the beach, games to be played, jokes about the monkeys, joys and pains.



'Don't trust real physicians? Ask your feed store if Ivermectin is right for you.'Another Day for a Workout. MONEY IS MONEY................AND THAT IS WHAT THE SYSTEM REQUIRES. HE PAID IT WITHOUT COMPLAINING...........THE WORKER'S SHOULD HAVE REALIZES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TEST THEIR SKILLS AND ABILITIES.


Above Normal.Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High:Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams. Role model, black babe, over fifty, looking great, dances on the shores, mountain tops, beaches, all over the place. You better BELIEVE Professor Dovey, This could get interesting..Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion?
The best time of our lives, happy dazes again, dances on shores of times. Lots of laughs, lots of jokes, under the grass, spiders and snakes, ways to look, ways to check.Micky Mouse, Cat and Mouse Hits. Games to play, cartoon hits, Tom And Jerry.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted: BREAKING: R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial.
ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.
HUSKYDAWGSFPLAYERSGLORYDAZESSEASONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.
STANDARDS SET, ☁️❄️🌲🌾🌲🌊🌳🌱🌲TO KEEP.Instinct Vs. Over-Thinking . πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘Sirens:Devils, Angels, Nightmare Dances Done.Darkness Sil...


Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing. Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to Cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? someecards user chund'

 Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives. Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves...Lovers And Haters: Steven And Sheri Jarrot. Butch .Lets enjoy the moment.We can take it as slow as you want. No worries .



HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens,Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:"Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .
May be an image of 1 person and text

SONGSTOSINGDANCESINTHERAINFACETOADS.BLOGSPOT.COM. Y'all may think I'm ugly but my moms friends on Facebook don't'HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens,Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151: And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person...Lets enjoy the moment.We can take it as slow as you want. No worries .


Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
May be an image of one or more people and beard



πŸ™‚ I am just trying this out.Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .Lets enjoy the moment.We can take it as slow as you want. No worries .

No worries :) I am just trying this out.Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .

Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again.  Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life. 

Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Time to dance, time to sing, a season for all things, causes and wishes, dazes in the sun, dazes in darkness, dazes in sins. Lovers and haters, gifts of others, tales to be told, gifts of words.Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In Cali, Family Affairs:Nuts Good time toads, Plenty Of Fish, Fools, Frogs To Dodge, Heads To Count, Winners, Losers, Learners, Suckers For Free, Shit, Dung With Clowns. Another Day for a Workout. MONEY IS MONEY.. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, 


Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home.  "Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts. Lock and Load.  Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities.Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude. As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self Another Day for a Workout. MONEY IS MONEY.. Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, 

No comments:

Post a Comment