Monday, December 12, 2022

Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

No more options to cancel or void.BLACK, WHITE, WHOLES IN HEADS, COINS TO PLAY, SIGNS OF GOOD TIMES, BOTH SIDES.Dan Evans :CBS Evening News',Old Dog, new tricks, what comes next, after listing is pending, choices to make.Its English, not stupid, just saying, explain, WHAT?

May be an image of 2 people and indoor


 "Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

Somewhere between good and bad. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF. HOW IS THIS OKAY, TO SERVE THE BUYER, BUT NOT THE SELLER. NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Confucius Say... Man who face trial in jungle must also contemplate trial in Nuremburg.'

Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.A TIMELESS ESCAPE. This is the age when self-awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.
FACESINTHECROWDSWINNERSLOSERSLEARNERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.A TIMELESS ESCAPE. This is the age when self-awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service.
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!). Close up...Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog, Mules for th...

No comments:

Post a Comment