Saturday, December 11, 2021

Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities: We All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles: ENGLISH words, for...


Leader of what, dicks, dawgs, dikes, hard to say. Bullshit, ready to roll, gems to find, lots of jokes and laughs, how to talk about folks, with cash to waste. Have to say, ready or not, the shit is ready to fly. Ready, set, go.Just saying, lots of shit to make up.Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
May be an anime-style image of text that says 'What horns do you want when you get to hell? 2 λ @memesyotros'


 Who Let The Dawgs Out? My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most.WHEN YOU BE CAREFUL FOL LOW THE MASSES SOMETIMES .THE M IS SILENT'.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.




Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU. Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.


Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places

 
You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give ...
Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL

,
 
Candy Treats: Fish Super stars, two times in the lights, dances done. Good and plenty candy treats for the good and sweet girls. (If you are able to use your real name, this thread is not for you and your super boring name).Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late

May be a meme of 1 person, beard and text that says 'Friend: Wow! You got thinner. What's your diet? Me: Poverty'
Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.


Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.

"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES, SILENT KNIGHTS..DINNER DATES, SNAKES TO EAT, MEAT ON ...
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'The fact that Ewan McGregor's brother, Colin McGregor is a pilot in the Royal Air Force and his aviator nickname is "Obi-Two" is my new favorite bit of knowledge. XXX'



Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities: We All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles: ENGLISH words, for... Who Let The Dawgs Out? My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most.WHEN YOU BE CAREFUL FOL LOW THE MASSES SOMETIMES .THE M IS SILENT'.

Pennies more, not pennies less always.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark TwainDeerHerds In CitiesWe All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles:.
Never argue with stupid people. - Mark TwainDeerHerds In CitiesWe All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los AngelesENGLISH words, for.

Examples of funny puns and other humorous usages in the English Language, including quotations, wise sayings, proverbs.

 Who Let The Dawgs Out? My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most.WHEN YOU BE CAREFUL FOL LOW THE MASSES SOMETIMES .THE M IS SILENT'.

Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities: We All Need Places In Rains:Clubs in Los Angeles: ENGLISH words, for...


No comments:

Post a Comment