Thursday, May 6, 2021

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

avatar 

What is success?It is being able to go to bed each night with your soul at peace.
 I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Inline image

"Side effects may include, but are not limited to...Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.
Inline image


TRUST NO ONE EVER ,EXPECT ANYTHIN FROM ANYBODY'.Marines Madness Marches, Wars Won, Roman Gods.Out Of State, Out Of Mind, Silent Knights, On The Vines: With Mardi gras And rock and jazz.Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip. Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.


Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip. Trump may be an evil bigot but it’s important to remember he’s also the dumbest person alive.


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.HAVE FUN!' Feelings should always be allowed to be free. You should not judge a future love by past suffering. Paulo Coelho. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Witches, babes, movies hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment