Friday, March 5, 2021

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy!

 Time to change, time to grow, time to expand. Birds and bees, monkeys in trees, snakes in dens to dodge, good times.Brains and wit, words to charm, tell me something good, sunny and bright, retired yet, born the year of the Tiger, 1962, awake are working dead, rats to roaches, how to make a buck.


Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy!


Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others.Original of you. Dazes Night Eyes..Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy!


To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U : Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment