Monday, June 17, 2024

Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else.


"LET SILENCE BE YOUR MOTTO, UNTIL DUTY BIDS YOU TO SPEAK. THE BIZZARRO EFFECT OF UNIVERSAL INSANITY.MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Forgiveness: We do it for ourselves.changing myself.... Hope Lives,Yesterday I was clever.



  "FAMILYFUCKFESTTHURSDAYSINDEC2014.BLOGSPOT.COM

MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Forgiveness: We do it for ourselves.changing myself.... Hope Lives,Yesterday I was clever. Today I am wise.My face when my kids tell me to turn down my music because they can't hear their
No photo description available.


Be mindful of your behavior and how youIN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.

Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something.Congrats. You? Me? Us? Fuck Em, American Birds. ..Paths Taken, Pictures flashing in dreams, free as a bird, mountains tops sights to see. Flying far away from shadows in the dark.Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco

May be an image of 6 people, blonde hair and television
5151: Made in America.2022, spend the money, sell the house, horse and pony show, tricks of the trade, not my money, he said. Dan Evan, wanted to know, are you going to sell your house, do the online contract, pay the fee."LET SILENCE BE YOUR MOTTO, UNTIL DUTY BIDS YOU TO SPEAK. THE BIZZARRO EFFECT OF UNIVERSAL INSANITY.


Land Whales: Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go..KKK White Supremacy both Founded by Democrats- (both Terrorist Groups!) but lets blame Trump!You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.


TIPS OF TALES, MONKEYS AND DONKEYS IN THE HILLS, JACKASSES TO RIDE, STEERS AND QUEERS. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LAUGHS, LOTS OF DONKEYS WITH TALES, LOTS OF HARD KNOCKS
MADE IN AMERICA . RICHES, REASONS, SEASONS OF GIVERS, TAKERS, LEARNERS,HATS, HORNS, HALOS, OUT OF SIGHT. AMERICAN BIRDS, FACES OF FREEDOM.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR THOUGHTS'
I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.
No photo description available.

1. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.

 2. Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.3. Schools Of Hard Knocks: Heads In Clouds, Mountains To Climb: Rainbow Racers.


  • DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.
No photo description available.
4. Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.
5. Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.
6.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.
7. Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
8.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
9.One Day Out Of Life. Kids Lost. Daddy Died Walter Richard Bailey, Jr .86.
10.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.
11. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
12. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.
13, Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.
14. Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.
15. Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
16.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.


DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.






"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."





Hey Fallbrook guy, with you, history to share, Black Lady Marine, titles to share, roles played over time.Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else.MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Forgiveness: We do it for ourselves.changing myself.... Hope Lives,Yesterday I was clever.
No photo description available.

No did not never receive, that shit, never agreed to that bull shit, will sign, when he freezes over, said the little old lady with blue hair. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:


MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Forgiveness: We do it for ourselves.changing myself.... Hope Lives,Yesterday I was clever.

No photo description available.


LET SILENCE BE YOUR MOTTO, UNTIL DUTY BIDS YOU TO SPEAK. THE BIZZARRO EFFECT OF UNIVERSAL INSANITY.Dan Evan, wanted to know, are you going to sell your house, do the online contract, pay the fee.

 Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.

Land Whales: Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go..Games and bets, dogs to show, dances for the crowds, trips to the other side of the country. Tricks with dogs, games on tracks, rabbits to run.

 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment